Smart Outlet Management
With hundreds of retail outlets and variable parameters, it can be hard to sort priorities for new outlet acquisitions, detect cannibalization effect and discover new sales potential. We combine internal and external data and help you make the right decision with confidence.
This solution solves the dilemmas of mass outlet management. Here are a few examples of particular business challenges:
- Sales representatives commonly have hundreds of outlets in their districts, and it can be hard to decide which of the competitive outlets are most suitable for acquisition.
- Recently opened outlets represent opportunities to acquire new customers cheaply - if you are well informed about them in advance.
- The business strategy usually considers brands offered on the premises of the particular outlet and omits to take into account specific outlet characteristics, other currently open outlets, and surroundings.
Our branch management solutions are based on collecting publicly available data and calculated indexes for all outlets. We also scan the market and public registers for indicators of recently established outlets. Finally, we combine the data with your internal branch performance information and transform them into transparent and easy-to-implement outcomes.
- Prioritized Acquisition List for each sales representative based on real data in real time.
- Market Cannibalism Effect - if this specific outlet gets acquired, how much revenue do I have to sacrifice in my surrounding outlets?
- Sales Potential – what is the volume of sales that this outlet can generate?`q1